Update on MAUTECH Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 (Jamb & Departmental) and admission requirements for 2021 admission: So many MAUTECH aspirants have been searching online with a lot of questions as to when MAUTECH Will Release they cut-off mark or what the Cut off mark would be for 2021.
So to help your better, Flashschoolgist has put together the MAUTECH Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022. See it below…
What Is MAUTECH Cut Off Mark for 2021 admission?
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Cut Off Mark is the minimum JAMB Score required for candidates applying for admission in Modibbo Adama University of Technology. All applicants must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB Cut off mark) and or Post-UTME/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
MAUTECH Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Admission
This post is for all those who applied for admission into MAUTECH and has been searching for MAUTECH Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Modibbo Adama University of Technology for this session (2021/2022).
All MAUTECH Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 160. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy MAUTECH Post – UTME Form and register.
This eligibility for buying the MAUTECH Post Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes all the courses offered by MAUTECH except otherwise stated by the management.
- MAUTECH School fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- MAUTECH Acceptance For Newly Admitted Students 2021
MAUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned when the departmental cut off mark of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology will be released.
Note: MAUTECH Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology. Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark But the advantage of admission is to Score high above the MAUTECH minimum cut off mark of 160.
But generally, MAUTECH has no fixed departmental Cutoff, Mark, for each course because MAUTECH cut off mark is usually available after the release of MAUTECH screening or post UTME admission form. This Departmental Cut Off Marks are usually arrived depending on MAUTECH Number of Applicants and their Average Jamb Scores.
But in all, there may be changes to MAUTECH departmental Cut Off Mark anytime. So always check back for new updates on this MAUTECH Cut off mark.
Complete MAUTECH 2021 Post UTME Screening Requirements
Below is the complete requirement for the MAUTECH 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Your ATBU 2021Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
- Passport Photographs
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of the candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc).
- (One (1) copy of JAMB (UTME) Original Result printout.
- Recent passport-size photograph with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph
I guess you know MAUTECH JAMB and Departmental Cut off mark now. You can go ahead and apply for Admission in MAUTECH. Please feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below in the comment box for more guides.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.