Have you been searching for how to Check MAUTECH Admission List 2020/2021 on Jamb and MAUTECH Admission Status Portal using your phone?
If yes, then this page will guide you on everything about MAUTECH Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and how to check your MAUTECH admission status on jamb caps and MAUTECH Portal.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- 1 IS MAUTECH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
- 2 How to check the MAUTECH Admission List /Status 2020/2021.
- 3 How to Check MAUTECH Admission Status 2020 On JAMB CAPS Portal
- 4 How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
IS MAUTECH ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) is yet to release her 2020/2021 admission list for all courses. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
However, MAUTECH admission list is expected to be out a few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well update this page immediately MAUTECH Admission list is out.
NOTE: The list will only contain the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
How to check the MAUTECH Admission List /Status 2020/2021.
Candidates can Check their MAUTECH Admission List/Status in two different ways. One is checking via Jamb Portal and the other is checking via the school admission portal as Guided below.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your MAUTECH Admission Status via MAUTECH Admission Checker portal.
- Go to MAUTECH admission portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Log In’ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission Status 2020 On JAMB CAPS Portal
Below are Steps To Check Your MAUTECH Admission Status 2020/2021 on JAMB CAPS Portal.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your MAUTECH admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
- MAUTECH School fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Mautech Acceptance For Newly Admitted Students 2020
JAMB CAPS 2020 Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points. If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below is the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
- i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
- ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
- iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for review.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if MAUTECH Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the MAUTECH Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.