Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN) Oron Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. Cut-off mark: 160 & 175 depending on the course. Form cost N2,000. See their O’level requirement, JAMB subject combination, and other vital information below.
This is to inform the general public especially prospective students of Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron that the school authorities have released the post utme (ND Full-time) form for 2020/2021 academic session.
The registration portal will be open from Monday 12th October 2020 to 22nd January 2021.
How to Apply for MAN Post UTME
The online application will commence from Monday, 12th October 2020 – Friday, 22nd January 2021.
Screening Fee: N2,000.00.
Eligible candidate should log on to the Academy website www.maritimeacademy.gov.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission – HND/ND Registration Portal
- Login with UTME number as Username and Jamb Score as Password
- Generate and Print the Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the banks listed on the application portal dashboard to make payment using eTranzact Payment Platform or pay online
- Return to the Academy Portal to Complete the Registration Form.
ENQUIRIES: For enquiries or clarification, please contact 09032552144 or send a mail to email@example.com
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.