Do you want to find out the Imo State University (IMSU) List Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2020/2021 and admission requirements for each?
If yes, then here, we have gathered the official list of courses and departments that are available in the entire Imo State University (IMSU).
Imo State University is officially accredited and well recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
The Imo State University (IMSU) has been released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2020/2021 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in IMSU.
Basically, we’ve made it very easy for you to easily view all the courses and know their Cut off mark requirement for admission that you need to get so as to enable you get admitted into the listed courses below.
List Courses Offered in Imo State University (IMSU)
Below is the List Courses Offered in Imo State University (IMSU) in 2020/2021 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION ACCOUNTING
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND GOVERNMENT
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINSTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL / PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- INSURANCE AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
IMSU Admission Requirements 2020/2021
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Imo State University (IMSU), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into IMSU should make sure they choose IMSU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in IMSU should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their Olevel ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- IMSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get IMSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See IMSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete IMSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
These are the list of Courses Offered at IMSU for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to gain admission into IMSU very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.