Here is the List Of Courses Offered In TECH-U (Technical University, Ibadan) 2020/2021 with their Admission Requirements and Cut off mark for Admission.
If yes, then you are on the right page that will give you the complete list Of Courses Offered In TECH-U in 2020/2021 Academic Session and their admission requirements.
Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2020/2021 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in TECH-U.
Accredited List Of Courses Offered in TECH-U in 2020/2021
Below is the List Courses Offered in Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) in 2020/2021 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CYBER SECURITY SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
TECH-U Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
The Tech-U Jamb and Departmental cut-off Mark for admission into the Technical University, Ibadan (TECH-U) is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy TECH-U Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying TECH-U Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by TECH-U except otherwise stated by the management.
TECH-U ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If any candidate wishes to apply for TECH-U Post UTME Admission, then such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into TECH-U should make sure they choose TECH-U as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in TECH-U should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
TECH-U DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
These are the list of Courses Offered at TECH-U for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to gain admission into TECH-U very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.