Lead City University Post UTME form 2020: Lead City University (LCU) post UTME and Direct Entry and direct entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for LCU post UTME form below.
You can now get the Lead City University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session and apply for her 2020 admission exercise.
The Lead City University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Application Form cost N10,500. See how to apply and other details below.
Below is the complete information on how to obtain Lead City University Admission form 2020, how to apply and the general requirements for 2020 admission.
- 1 LCU General Admission Requirements for 2020
- 2 How to apply for LCU 2020 Post UTME Admission online
- 3 Lead City University Sandwich Programme Admission Form For 2020/2021
- 4 Requirements for LCU Sandwich Admission 2020
LCU General Admission Requirements for 2020
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University are as follows:
- GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO, or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects.
- Such subjects must include English Language and Mathematics.
- The result should not be more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry qualifications such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent professional qualification, etc is to proceed from part II.
- Candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
How to apply for LCU 2020 Post UTME Admission online
The prospective candidate should follow the steps below to apply for Lead City University 2020 Admission:
- Download the LCU application form here.
- Complete the application form and submit to the Admissions Office, with a processing fee of N10,500 (Ten-thousand five-hundred naira only) payable to Guarantee Trust Bank.
- Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply.
Lead City University Admission Forms Sales Outlets:
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office: E3 Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, 07044043333
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
- Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
- Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
N/B: The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University.
Lead City University has commenced the sale of its sandwich admission for form for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Requirements for LCU Sandwich Admission 2020
The requirements are the same as listed above except:
- Under these category holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree programme. C
- conversion programmes (3years) for Holders of University Degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available.
- No jamb is required.
How Much is LCU Sandwich Admission Form
- The sandwich admission Application fee is N5,000.
- Screening Fee is also N5,000.
- Tuition fee is N150, 000 per session.
- No hidden or additional fees. Hostel accommodation is optional.
Resumption Date is Monday 15th July, 2020
LCU Available Sandwich Programmes in Faculty of Education
- Biology Education B.Sc. (E.d)
- Chemistry Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- Physics Education B.Sc.(Ed)
- English Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Mathematics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Computer Science Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Economics Education, B.Sc.(Ed)
- Guidance & Counselling, B.Ed.
- Educational Management, B.Ed.
- Physical & Health Education, B.Ed.
- Business Education, B.Ed.
- Social Studies Education, B.Ed.
How to apply for LCU Sandwich Programme
Admission forms for both Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes can be obtained via:
LCU Admission Portal @ www.lcu.edu.ng or procured from Admission on campus, Lead City University, Toll-gate Area, Ibadan.
LCU Tuition Fee:
Lead City University tuition for is N100, 000 per Summer Term or session.