This is the latest Airtel Nigeria free browsing cheat for NapsternetV VPN. This cheat is not unlimited but capped at around 30Mb per day. Some might not enjoy this cheat because of its small data capacity.
Be that as it may, we decided to share this with those who would find it helpful and useful for a quick or emergency browsing session. In addition, this new Airtel cheat is very easy to connect and fast when browsing.
Finally, here comes our very own ECTunnel V2ray VPN Client for Android users. Like other vpn apps we already own, ECTunnel V2ray is a very simple, yet user friendly vpn that gives you free and cheap Internet browsing.
I will be very straightforward with this post without any long talks. All you’ll be needing is available in the post below.
AIRTEL 0.0K DAILY FREE BROWSING CHEAT FOR NAPSTERNETV VPN
Like I said earlier, this cheat is capped at 30MB per day, and works on any Airtel sim, be it 3G or 4G sim. And it’s very fast too. Just follow the simple instructions below and enjoy.
- First of all, get your Airtel sim ready, whether 3G or 4G sim
- Now download NapsternetV VPN from this link Here
- Now open the NapsternetV VPN and tap on the + icon which is located at the top > then tap on import npv2 Config file. Then locate the Config file you downloaded from this blog and use flashschoolgist as the password when prompted.
- The next step is to tap on the Play button which is located at the bottom right corner to start a connection.
- It will be connected within 5 seconds.
- Here is what you need to take note of, if you get connected, make sure to tap on the Stats page to see the Graph reading.
- If the Graph doesn’t read uplink and downlink, then it won’t browse. All you have to do is apply airplane mode and connect again. Then check the Stats page to see if the Graph has started reading. If it is, then you can start browsing, chatting, and downloading.
- Also, make sure you disable battery optimization for the VPN in your phone settings.
That’s all. Hope you enjoyed this post? Please leave your comments below and don’t forget to share this post with friends.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.