Latest Update: This is to inform the general public especially candidates who choose Lagos State University (LASU) as their choice of Institution that the LASU Post UTME form for 2020/2021 Session is yet.
If you have chosen the Lagos State University (LASU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is LASU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Lagos State University, LASU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out.
However, LASU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when LASU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is LASU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Lagos State University.
So The Lagos State University, LASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For LASU Post UTME 2020
- Visit the University website: www.lasu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment or Pay online using your Debit card.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
LASU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Lagos State University, LASU cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Lagos State University, LASU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
LASU Post UTME Screening Date
The LASU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
LASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Lagos State University, LASU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
- LASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get LASU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See LASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete LASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the latest update on the Lagos State University – LASU Post UTME exercise 2020/2021
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 LASU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.