LASPOTECH Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session: Have you been searching to know if the Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME form for 2020 is out?
If Yes, then this is a Complete guide for Lagos State Polytechnic – LASPOTECH Post UTME form 2020/2021 and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
So if you have chosen the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), then I charge you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
IS LASPOTECH POST UTME Form For 2020 Out?
For now, the Lagos State Polytechnic POST UTME form for 2020 has not been released. However, LASPOTECH 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when LASPOTECH post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is LASPOTECH Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Lagos State Polytechnic .
So The Lagos State Polytechnic , LASPOTECH Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
LASPOTECH JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
All interested candidates that wish to apply fir LASPOTECH Post UTME Exercise, Candidates must obtain JAMB Score of 150 and above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark
How to Register For LASPOTECH Post Utme 2020
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
LASPOTECH Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 150.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), LASPOTECH Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE).
- LASPOTECH Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidate Take part in the LASPOTECH 2020 POST-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post UTME exercise is not yet announced
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post UTME Registration will end.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management: If you have any question concerning the LASPOTECH 2020 Post Utme Form, you can ask via the comment section.