KWASU Post UTME Form: Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME and Direct Entry Pre-Admission Screening Registration for 2020/2021 Academic Session is On. The deadline to apply is 11th January, 2021. Candidates who didn’t choose the university can also apply but must make the school their first choice. The cut-off mark is 160. Form cost N2,000. See more details below.
Application for KWASU Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. This post is updated because the KWASU Post Utme Form is officially released by the school management.
The University wishes to inform the general public and especially the intending applicants that the admission process for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence hence, it dissociates itself from the fogey website (ngedunews.com) and inappropriate information being peddled by the villains in the social media.
LATEST UPDATE: KWASU Post UTME screening registration is currently ongoing…
If you have chosen the Kwara State University (KWASU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is KWASU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
We are pleased to inform you that KWASU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. The KWASU Direct Entry Form is also on sale.
How Much Is KWASU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Kwara State University.
So The Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For KWASU Post Utme 2020
- Visit the Kwara State University website https://kwasu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
KWASU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Kwara State University, KWASU cut off mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Requirements for KWASU Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into KWASU must have sat for the 2020/2021 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 180.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Date
The KWASU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
KWASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Kwara State University, KWASU Post UTME exercise ends on 11th January 2021 at 12:00 noon on Monday…
- KWASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get KWASU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See KWASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete KWASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2020/2021 KWASU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.