Have you been searching for Kebbi State University – KSUSTA Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session?
If Yes, then this is a Complete guide for Kebbi State University – KSUSTA Post UTME form 2020/2021 and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
If you have chosen the Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is KSUSTA POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Kebbi State University, KSUSTA POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, KSUSTA 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when KSUSTA post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is KSUSTA Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Kebbi State University.
So The Kebbi State University, KSUSTA Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
KSUSTA Post UTME requirements 2020
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to proceed with the Online screening after processing the following documents for scanning and upload;
- Their credentials (O’level result, ND result, etc),
- UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for online Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
- Only the candidates that choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 160 are eligible to apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
How to Register For KSUSTA Post Utme 2020
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
KSUSTA Post UTME Registration Deadline Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Kebbi State University, KSUSTA Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Kebbi State University, KSUSTA Post UTME Registration will end. Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2020/2021 KSUSTA Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.