Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Have you been searching for Kebbi State University – KSUSTA Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session?
If Yes, then this is a Complete guide for Kebbi State University – KSUSTA Post UTME form 2020/2021 and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
If you have chosen the Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is KSUSTA POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Wednesday, 3rd to Monday, 22nd February 2021.
How Much Is KSUSTA Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Kebbi State University.
So The Kebbi State University, KSUSTA Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
KSUSTA Post UTME requirements 2020
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to proceed with the Online screening after processing the following documents for scanning and upload;
- Their credentials (O’level result, ND result, etc),
- UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for online Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgment Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
- Only the candidates that choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 160 are eligible to apply for the post UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
KSUSTA Physical Screening Timetable
Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties/Departments will be as follows:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries||Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Seminar Hall, Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF EDUCATION)|
|Edu. Computer Science, Edu. Physics, Edu. Biology, Edu. Chemistry, Edu.|
Mathematics, Edu. Agric. Science, Electrical/Electronics Tech. Edu., Metal Work Tech. Edu., Automobile Tech. Edu.
And Library & Information Science
|Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Auditorium, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING)|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and|
Information & Communication Technology
|Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Multipurpose Hall|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE)|
|Architecture, Building, Urban & Regional Planning and Quantity Surveying||Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Research & Innovation Hall|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES)|
|Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology||Wednesday, 24th February 2021||9:00 am||Multipurpose Hall|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES)|
|Applied Chemistry, Chemistry, Computer|
Science, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
|Wednesday, 24th February 2021||9:00 am||Auditorium, Faculty of Education|
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
All COVID-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to.
For further inquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.