KSUSTA Admission List for 2020/2021 Is Out: (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch)
If you have been searching for how to check KSUSTA Admission List For the 2020/2021 Academic Session on Jamb Caps and KSUSTA Admission Status Portal using your phone, then this page will guide you on that.
Everything about KSUSTA Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and how to check your KSUSTA admission status on jamb caps and KSUSTA Portal will be discussed here.
Kebbi State University admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
IS KSUSTA ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
The Kebbi State University (KSUSTA) is yet to release her 2020/2021 admission list for all courses. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
However, KSUSTA admission list is expected to be out few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well update this page immediately KSUSTA Admission list is out.
NOTE: The list will only contain the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Kebbi State University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
How to check the KSUSTA Admission List 2020/2021.
Candidates can Check their KSUSTA Admission List/Status in two different ways. You can either check via Jamb Caps Portal and the other is checking via the school admission portal as Guided below.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission Status On Jamb CAPS
Below are Steps To Check Your KSUSTA Admission Status 2020/2021 on JAMB CAPS Portal.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KSUSTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List.
CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL via the procedure below:
- Go to http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist
- The list will be displayed. Search your name on it.
- If admitted, you will see your name on the list.
- Congratulations to admitted students.
What to do if KSUSTA Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the KSUSTA Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.