Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. Deadline to apply is 6th September 2020. Minimum cut-off mark is 160 (but higher for some courses). Only first choice candidates can apply. See how to apply and other vital information below.
If you have chosen the Kogi State University (KSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because the registration has started!!!
Is KSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
We are pleased to inform interested and qualified aspirants of the Kogi State University (KSU) that the 2020/2021 post UTME admission form is out.
So if you want to Know when KSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is KSU Post UTME Form?
The Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For KSU Post Utme 2020
- Visit the University website: ksu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, KSU Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
KSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Kogi State University, KSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
KSU Screening Date And Details
- The Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exam is scheduled between Monday, 14th to Friday 19th September, 2020 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates
- The Printouts (Registration slip) will decide date for various candidates. This means after registration, you will see your exact date and time.
- The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test.
- The Print out of the Schedule Slip or Registration Slip and the print out of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the HOLDING AREA, DIGITAL CENTRE ONE HOUR (1HR) before their scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.
- Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
KSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
- KSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get KSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See KSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete KSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 KSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.