KSU Cut Off Mark 2020: Kogi State University, Anyigba (KSU) Departmental Cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
Have you been Searching for Kogi State University (KSU JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission?
If you have been searching For KSU departmental cut off mark 2020/2021, This is to inform the general public especially aspirants of Kogi State University, Anyigba (KSU), that the JAMB cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
What Is KSU Cut Off Mark?
The Kogi State University (KSU) Cut Off Mark is the minimum JAMB Score point required for student applying for admission in Kogi State University.
All applicants must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB Cut off mark) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
So many KSU aspirants have been searching online with a lot of questions as to when KSU Will Release they cut-off mark or what the Cut off mark would be for 2020.
KSU JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
This post is for all those who applied for admission into KSU and has been searching for KSU Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into University Of Abuja for this session (2020/2021).
All KSU Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy KSU Post UTME Form and register.
This eligibility for buying KSU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes all the courses offered by KSU except otherwise stated by the management.
KSU Departmental Cut Off Mark
Though the minimum cut off mark for KSU is 160. For some courses, their cut off mark is higher. See the Departmental cut-off mark for all courses below:
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE||160|
|3.||FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||160|
|2||CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|3||ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERARY STUDIES||160|
|4||HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||160|
|1||EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY||160|
|2||EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY||160|
|3||EDUCATION AND CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|4||EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS||160|
|5||EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE||160|
|6||EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY||160|
|7||EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES||160|
|8||EDUCATION AND PHYSICS||160|
|9||EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES||160|
|10||HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||160|
|11||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||170|
|1||ISLAMIC AND SHARIA LAW||160|
|2||BANKING AND FINANCE||170|
|1||ANIMAL AND ENVIROMENTAL BIOLOGY||160|
|10||PLANT SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||160|
|2||GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING||160|
Take note of the Following:
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. Please Note that JAMB subjects combination and O’level requirement for every course must be put into consideration. See KSU Courses: their JAMB Subjects Combination and O’level Requirements.
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal.
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure. See KSU Post UTME Form.
Read More on KSU
- KSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get KSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See KSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete KSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
I guess you know KSU JAMB and Departmental Cut off mark now. You can go ahead and apply for Admission in KSU here.
Please feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below in the comment box for more guides.