Kogi State Poly Pre-ND, IJMB, Diploma & NDS (PT) Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The closing date for the registration is unspecified yet. See available courses, requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates who are interested in Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Pre-ND, IJMB, Diploma & NDS (PT) Programmes that the 2020/2021 Admission Forms are now available.
Kogi State Polytechnic IJMBCourses and Admission Requirements
- One year Advanced Level (A/L) course of IJMB, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria in Christian Religious Studies, Geology, Government, Islamic Religious Studies. Physics, Sociology, Mathematics (Special), Chemistry, History, Accounting, Biology and Business Management.
- IJMB Basic English Language and Mathematics (i.e. O/L English Language and Mathematics).
- IJMB ‘A’ Level (One Year)
- Candidates must have five subjects in the SSCE, NECO or WASC at credit level which may include English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the school at a maximum of two sittings.
- IJMB Basic English and Mathematics (i.e. O/L) (One Year)
- Candidates who have attempted SSCE, NECO or WASC but could not pass English Language and Mathematics at credit levels are qualified for admission as External Candidates.
Kogi State Polytechnic Pre-ND Courses and Admission Requirements
The following programmes are being mounted in the school.
a. Pre-ND Urban and Regional Planning
b. Pre-ND Building Technology
c. Pre-ND Architectural Technology
d. Pre-ND Civil Engineering
e. Pre-ND Electrical and Electronic Engineering
f. Pre-ND Computer Science
g. Pre-ND Science and Laboratory Technology
h. Pre-ND Statistics
i. Pre-ND Office Technology and Management
j. Pre-ND Fine Art
- Candidates applying for any of the Pre-ND programmes must possess O/Level (NECO/ WAEC/ GCE/ NABTEB) with two credits and at least Pass in English and Mathematics and any other subject relevant to the specific Pre-ND programmes in any of Technical drawing, Fine Arts, Further Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, woodwork, Metal Work, Auto Mechanics, Food and Nutrition, Agric Science, Economics, Commerce, Basic Electricity and Basic Electronics.
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly IJMB, Pre-ND, Diploma, and NDS Admission Form
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now
- Select full-time application
- Enter your name, email and your mobile number then select your program type (e.g. IJMB, Pre-ND… e.t.c) from the program list.
- Ensure email is valid as an authentication code including your username (phone number) and password would be sent to your email.
- Once the authentication page window
- Once authentication is done
- After authentication, you will be required to login with your username (phone number) and password.
- Complete the biodata form
- Select your course of study
- Complete payment for the application form by generating two different RRR to pay for the Registration form (N5,500) and Screening (N2,500)
- Print a copy of your application slip for screening.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.