Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | ND and HND Full-Time.
The lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2020/2021 academic session are out.
The management of the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, has released the National Diploma (ND) full-time admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the polytechnic post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
This is to inform the public especially candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State Polytechnic ND Full-time programs that the Admission List for 2020/2021 session is out.
How to Check Kogi State Poly ND Admission List
- Go to the Kogi state poly admission status checking portal at https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Proceed’ button to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, ND full-time programs are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, Kogi State Poly prospective candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Kogi State Polytechnic Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.