King’s College London one of the prestigious Universities in London UK. We are giving you an Updated Information on how to Study at King’s College London. We are going to take in cognizance information on Kings College Admission requirements, Kings College Tuition Fees, Kings College Courses, Kings College Scholarships, Kings College London Ranking, Kings College London Acceptance Rate, Kings College Notable Alumni.
Are you an International Student, pursuing an Undergraduate, Mastersor PhD Degrees? This post “Study in King’s College London: Admission, Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking” is for you.
England has been known to be one of the founding fathers of civilization, and this civilization is constituted by some agents of civilization, which basically includes the school, the church, in family, peer group etc.
Most effective agent of civilization is this school which is basically why the establishment of King’s College is one of the biggest achievements of England.
This institution is one of the pioneer institutions in England and the big part of England history and also explains their dominance in education.
King’s College London (informally King’s or KCL) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
King’s was established in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington, when it received its first royal charter (as a university college), and claims to be the fourth oldest university institution in England. In 1836, King’s became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
This institution has leveraged on mergers with other institutions to come to where it is today, these merges include Queen Elizabeth College and Chelsea College of Science and Technology, the Institute of Psychiatry, the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery.
These merges took place from the year of its establishment to 1998.
- 1 Kings College London Email
- 2 Kings College London Acceptance Rate
- 3 Kings College Ranking
- 4 Kings College London Ranking
- 5 Kings College London Courses
- 6 Kings College London Scholarships
Kings College London Email
The King’s college is well structured and organised, which is evident in the way they have structured their email receiving platforms.
The sending of emails to this institution is classified. If you are a prospective student there is an email receiving department for you, but for those who are already a student have access multiple of email addresses where you can send your query.
Here is a list of departments in king’s college and their emails this would help you to email them.
- Classics: email@example.com
- Comparative Literature: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culture, Media & Creative Industries: email@example.com
- Digital Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: email@example.com
- Film Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- French: email@example.com
- German: firstname.lastname@example.org
- History: email@example.com
- Liberal Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Language Centre: email@example.com
- Music: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American Studies:email@example.com
- Theology & Religious Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
For phone numbers and addresses please see the quick contact list.
Kings College London Acceptance Rate
Kings College is one of the most targeted colleges by employers, it has a staggering record of 99% of their graduate being employed within 6 months of graduation.
The not so good thing is the Kings College London Acceptance Rate that is, the college’s rate of intake. You have to be extremely excellent to get into this college.
Back in 2014, King’s college hard about 13% acceptance rate which applicants weren’t happy about because many intelligent applicants are left without admission. Kings College has evolved over the years.
Kings College Application
When applying to The King’s College, it’s important to note the application deadline is rolling, and the early action deadline is Nov. 15.
The application fee at The King’s College is $30. Scores for either the ACT or SAT test are due May 1. It is more selective, with an acceptance rate of 41%.
Kings College Ranking
King’s is not only an enriching experience from an academic perspective – we have a diverse and active student community, with almost 30,000 students from some 150 countries worldwide.
King’s College London is one of the top 25 universities in the world (2016/17 QS World University Rankings) and among the oldest in England. King’s has more than 27,600 students (of whom nearly 10,500 are graduate students) from some 150 countries worldwide, and some 6,800 staff.
King’s is a leading university providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research. They are ranked sixth in the UK for the quality and quantity of research activity (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
Kings College London Ranking
Kings University has always maintained consistency in ranking amongst the top 50 universities of the world.
Kings College is currently ranked 38th amongst the universities of the world.
Kings College London Tuition
King’s College London Tuition fees differ in each study programmes, levels and also differs for both domestic and international students.
Kings College London Courses
King College London is one of the world’s leading universities and also one of the oldest universities in England.
This university covers almost every aspect of life through the courses they offer their undergraduate and graduate students.
A graduate from King College London is universally competent and useful in any field he/she has studied.
If You’re still confused about the course you want to study then this is for you, you might want to take a look at these courses offered by king’s college, both in the graduate and undergraduate level.
Kings College London Undergraduate Courses
- Accounting & Finance BSc
- Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology BSc
- Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology Intercalated BSc
- Ancient History BA
- Biochemistry BSc
- Biochemistry MSci
- Biomedical Engineering BEng
- Biomedical Engineering MEng
- Biomedical Science BSc
- Business Management BSc
- Chemistry BSc
- Chemistry with a Year’s Professional Placement BSc
- Chemistry with a Year’s Professional Placement MSci
- Chemistry with Biomedicine BSc
- Chemistry with Biomedicine MSci (Hons)
- Chemistry with Biomedicine with a Year’s Professional Placement BSc
- Chemistry with Biomedicine with a Year’s Professional Placement MSci
- Classical and Modern Greek Studies BA
- Classical Archaeology BA
- Classical Studies & Comparative Literature BA
- Classical Studies & French with a year abroad BA
- Classical Studies with English BA
- Classics (Greek & Latin) BA
- Clinical Practice BSc
- Comparative Literature BA
- Comparative Literature with Film Studies BA
- Computer Science BSc
- Computer Science MSci
- Computer Science with a year in industry BSc
- Computer Science with Intelligent Systems BSc
- Computer Science with Management & a year abroad BSc
- Computer Science with Management & a year in industry BSc
- Computer Science with Management BSc
Kings College London Postgraduate Courses
Kings College London Scholarships
There are several King’s College Scholarships available both for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Kings College Undergraduate Scholarships: There are King’s College Scholarships for undergraduate students in various fields of study.
For more information on the list of undergraduate scholarships, details and how to apply, click on the link below:
- Kings College Postgraduate Scholarships: There are several King’s College Scholarships for postgraduate students ranging from King’s College Scholarships for Masters students to King’s College Scholarships for PhD students.
For more information on the list of Kings College Scholarships for postgraduate students, details and how to apply, click on the link below: