The Kaduna State University, KASU Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. See how to apply and admission requirements for the direct entry students this academic Session.
All interest Candidates that wishes to apply for Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
- 1 HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
- 2 How to Apply for Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Admission.
- 3 Qualification for KASU Direct Entry Admission?
- 4 Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Is KASU Direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Kaduna State University (KASU) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much Is KASU Direct Entry Form?
The Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2,000.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Kaduna State University (KASU) direct entry admission.
- Create Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create jamb profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centres.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continu
Qualification for KASU Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Kaduna State University (KASU) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Kaduna State University (KASU) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Kaduna State University (KASU) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Kaduna State University (KASU) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Kaduna State University (KASU) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Kaduna State University (KASU) Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Kaduna State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Kaduna State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- KASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get KASU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See KASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete KASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.