Pharmacology WAEC & JAMB combination » Admission requirements to study Pharmacology in any accredited Nigerian university.
Do you want to study Pharmacology in any Nigerian University?? Then Allschool have got you covered.
In this page we are going to show you the JAMB subject combination and requirement for Pharmacology.
In this page we are going to show you the UTME subject combination, O’level & Direct Entry (DE) requirement for Pharmacology in Faculty/College of MEDICAL/PHARMACEUTICAL/HEALTH SCIENCES. We will also show you the special consideration (waiver) for the said course.
The UTME and Direct requirement below was lifted from JAMB Official Brochure. It is the Accurate and Official version for the above course.
In JAMB, what is the meaning of Special Consideration (Waiver)??
It means, additional requirement for a particular course in a particular school. If your school have a special consideration for either O’level Requirement, UTME Subject Combination or Direct Entry Requirement, then please take note of it.
Note sometimes in special consideration column, the school requirement might be slight different from the general requirement. We advice you know your desired school’s special consideration for your course. ITS NECESSARY else you might be denied admission.
- 1 UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR PHARMACOLOGY
- 2 O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR PHARMACOLOGY
- 3 DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PHARMACY
- 4 LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY PHARMACOLOGYABUAD
UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR PHARMACOLOGY
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for PHARMACOLOGY;
- English Language(*), Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR UTME SUBJECTS
- OOU accepts any three (3) of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology.
- LAGOS requires English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT FOR PHARMACOLOGY
Below is the UTME Requirement for PHARMACOLOGY;
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR O’LEVEL SUBJECTS
- DELSU requires SSCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent with credit passes in at least five (5) subject which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- LAGOS requires Five O/Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR PHARMACY
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for PHARMACY;
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in any of Physics, Chemistry and Biology plus UTME entry requirements..
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR DIRECT ENTRY
- ABUAD requires three (3) ‘A’ Level passes in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- LAGOS accepts JUPEB/‘A’ -level passes in Physics Chemistry and Biology. B.Sc. Degree (first class/second class upper) in Medical related fields.
- DELSU requires
a) HSC or GCE ‘A’ Level or its equivalent passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Zoology (Botany may be accepted in lieu of Biology or Zoology.
b) First degree in relevant Biological Sciences not below Second Class Lower Division.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES YOU CAN STUDY PHARMACOLOGYABUAD
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.