Latest Update on JAMB Mock Exam Date, Venue & Printing of Slip 2020/2021: This is to inform all the 2020 Jamb candidates that registered for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). That the JAMB Mock Exam Date, Venue & Printing of Slip 2020/2021 has commence.
If you are one of the candidates that wishes to participate in the JAMB Mock Exam 2020, then this guide on JAMB Mock Exam Date, Venue & Printing of Slip 2020/2021 is for you.
The 2020 JAMB Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will hold on Tuesday, 18th February, 2020, nationwide. Candidates that indicated interest during JAMB registration can now print their slips and also know their JAMB mock exam centres.
How to Print 2020 JAMB Mock Exam Slips
There are two ways you can check and print your 2020 JAMB Mock Exam Slip.
1. Through Email:
Check your registered email address for your exam slip (If not found in your inbox, please check your Junk/Spam E-mail folder just in case the slip got delivered there instead of your inbox). Then proceed to any cybercafe/business centre to print it out.
2. Through JAMB Portal:
- Go to JAMB Mock exam slip printing portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintMockExaminationSlip.
- Supply your JAMB registration number or email address in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ button to access/print your Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination slip.
NOTE: The JAMB mock exam 2020 is just a practice for candidates who want to experience the situation to expect during the actual examinations.
DATE FOR JAMB MOCK EXAM 2020
The date for MOCK examination is 18th February, 2020.
Non-JAMB CBT Centres are allowed to collect, through their bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (N700) only, for mock exercise from only interested candidate(s) after notification of centre has been received by the candidate(s). The payment for mock examination by the candidate shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned after the notification of assigned centres for the mock examination. No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
DO NOT PAY FOR MOCK UNTIL JAMB ASSIGNS YOU TO A CBT CENTRE. NO ONE SHOULD PATRONISE FRAUDSTERS. ONLY JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES CAN DO VALID REGISTRATION AND SERVE AS EXAMINATION CENTRES.
What you should know About JAMB Mock Exam.
If you are one of the candidates thinking of whether to write the 2020 JAMB Mock exam or not, you have to note the following for more clarification on the JAMB Mock Exam 2020.
- The JAMB Mock Exam is not compulsory
- The reason for the JAMB mock examination is only to give you an idea on what the JAMB CBT feels like.
- The mock exam is not a requirement to write the main exam. So that you did not participate in the mock exam does not mean you are not qualified to write the main exam.
- The result of the mock exam will NOT be added to the result of the main examination.
- If you earlier indicated interest to write the mock exam and later changed your mind, there is no problem at all. JAMB will not penalize you for that. You will still write the main JAMB exam like every other registered candidate.
- The questions that will appear during the Mock exam are not necessarily the questions that will appear during the main exam.
- The mock Exam is expected to start 7:00am at the various centers. Though there will be different sessions.
- There will be no MAKE UP test if you miss the mock exam.
- For the mock examination, candidates’ venue will be within the state they registered for their 2020 UTME.
- You are expected to come to the mock exam centre with a copy of your JAMB mock examination slip or printout
- Bags, mobile phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination centre.
- Ensure you take breakfast, and arrive your centre early. Also hold some extra cash in case of the unexpected.
- Please note that the mock examination is absolutely FREE! Do not pay any money to any CBT Centre for anything.