Is JAMB Change of Course/Institution form out for 2020/2021?
In this article, I’ll discuss vividly on the recent queries from Students and JAMB candidates that either made mistakes during registration or didn’t meet the cutoff marks and would like to take the JAMB Change of Course/institution form for 2020/21.
In a recap, I’ll share with you every necessary details of change of course and institution 2020, JAMB correction of data closing date, JAMB change of course 2020 closing date, JAMB correction of data deadline, JAMB correction of data deadline, 2020 JAMB change of institution 2020 closing date.
ABOUT JAMB DATA CORRECTION.
Jamb Data Correction: It is evident to note that JAMB Data correction is compulsory for candidate that made any type of mistake when filling his/her JAMB form for the 2020/2021 academic session whether little or big mistakes, below are the section where you can make correction on Jamb Data Correction portal,
- Names Correction
- Passport Photograph Correction
- Gender Correction
- UTME Subjects Correction
- State / LGA Correction
- Profile Correction.
HOW TO DO JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION 2020
Here are the step by step guideline on how to change your Institution, Course & Data Correction:
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Jamb Profile Email & Password in the required column
- Open the menu tab on your jamb profile
- Click Registration, under registration a drop box will appear showing 4 items
- Click UTME correction of data
- Choose JAMB change of course/institution
- Click on Make New Payment
- Follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank
- If it is successful, you will see the following options (Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number)
- When you have entered this data, you will see new options for Preferred course/Institution
- After submitting all the changes, The JAMB change of course form pop up page will close
- If your changes are approved, they will update quickly
The price of JAMB Change of Course/Institution form is N2,500 (Two thousand five hundred naira only).
It is imperative to know that before the change or correction of data can be made, you’re to pay this amount either through bank or online via the provided portal.
Change Of Institution, Course & Data Correction Closing Date.
Jamb Change of course/Institution or Data Correction portal for 2020/21 academy session as not yet been open, hence the change of course or Data correction does not have a specific deadline. However, you’re advised to take the form immediately it is out on this page.
Can I Do Change of Course/Institution More Than Once?
Yes, you can do JAMB Change of course/Institution more than once. However, you’re only allowed to do it not more than twice. In other words, JAMB change of course, Institution and correction of data can not be done more than two(2) times.
I hope this also answers How many times can one do change of course Institution?
Can I Do Change of Course After Post UTME?
Yes, you can do change of course after post UTME. The reason here is that school/Universities will also release their own change of course form for candidates who didn’t meet the cutoff mark for their preferred course.
Okay, we have to put a stop here now. I hope I have been able to answer all your questions concerning JAMB Change of Course, Institution/Data Correction for 2020/2021 academic year.
However, if you still have any doubt or questions, do not hesitate to ask using the comment section below.