JAMB CAPS 2020: Have you been offered admission for the 2020 academic session? If yes, you need to proceed to JAMB CAPS Portal to indicate the ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION of your admission offer to enable the processing of your admission. The portal is meant for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal where UTME and Direct Entry candidates can accept or reject their admission offer.
What is JAMB CAPS LOGIN 2020?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created to ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is expected to make provision for a ‘market place’ in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and ‘request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.’
The system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. If a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection.
USES OF JAMB CAPS 2020?
Jamb caps can now be use for many things, that’s why it is called jamb central admission processing system.
- To check admission status
- It is used for accepting admission
- for rejecting admission
- Candidates become aware of available spaces in Universities and Universities are aware of available students.
HOW TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION OFFER ON JAMB CAPS
This is exactly the same step with checking admission status. The only thing that remains is for you to locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile. After that you can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
- Go to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
WHAT IS JAMB CAPS MARKET PLACE
Just like our usual market place where we buy and sell things, JAMB caps marketplace is where you are been made marketable by JAMB. Various institutions will come and check for candidates they can consider for admission based on their quality and their choice. The good thing in JAMB Caps market place is that you don’t necessarily need to apply for any school as schools will come themselves to pick out Students who other schools failed to admit.
Benefits Of JAMB CAPS Market Place
How To Access JAMB CAPS Market Place
- Login to your Jamb profile by clicking here.
- Ensure to enter the correct email and password you used to register your Jamb profile.
- After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page. Then click CAPS under the admission TAB.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘MARKETPLACE’.
- That’s all… You will know if you have been considered for admission in any other institution apart from you school of choice.
Frequently Asked Questions On JAMB Caps
What is JAMB Caps?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created to ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of all admission processes
How Can I Register my JAMB Cap?
Go to JAMB portal by clicking www.jamb.org.ng Click on “Creat eFacilty account/login”. It will take you to www.jamb.org.ng/efacilty/login Enter the email address, your preferred password and other required details that’ll show up. Then click on register.
How can I check my JAMB cap?
Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal For 2020 Visit the Jamb CAPS Login portal www.jamb.org.ng/efacility or www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/ Log in with your Jamb Profile email and password. Go to Check Admission Status. Then click on Access my CAPS. Your admission profile will show up.
How do I accept admission on JAMB Cap?
How to Accept & Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal Login with your Email and Password. Click on CAPS (on the left side of the page) Select ‘Admission Status’ on the left panel. Finally, You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
What Does not admitted mean on JAMB caps?
When your admission status on CAPS Portal still shows “NOT ADMITTED” then it simply means that you have not been considered for admission in that school. However, it does not mean you will not be offered admission.
What does it mean by admission in progress?
Admission in progress means that you are being considered for admission. It will soon change to Congratulations, you have been offered admission
What does it mean by pending on JAMB Caps?
The “Pending” status, means that your application has been successfully submitted, but is awaiting documentation from your designated recommenders or references. Once the recommender submits their documentation, your application will move into “Submitted” status.
For ALL complaints on JAMB CAPS Admission Portal make sure you contact me using the comment box below this post or send a direct message to JAMB at (support.jamb.gov.ng) with your email address registered on the Board’s site. Provide your name, phone number and the nature of issue, select a complaint area on a dropdown and then summarize the nature of complaint.
Yeah! This is everything I know about JAMB CAPS Admission Portal 2020: How to Accept or Reject Admission Offer. It will be wise if you don’t take any of the information here trivial. Like i said before, any mistake you make during your JAMB CAPS Registration is capable of jeopardizing your JAMB Admission processes.
So, make sure you follow the instructions strictly and contact me using the comment section if you encounter any problem. Hope this was helpful? Share this post to let others know about JAMB CAPS Admission Portal to accept or Reject Admission Offer.