Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programs for the academic session. See the courses, requirements, and how to obtain JABU postgraduate form for admission into its full-time and part-time programs.
The authorities of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-time and part-time postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
JABU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
JABU Admission Requirements for Masters Programmes.
Candidates for Master degree programmes must posses the following:
- Five O level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
- First degree in cognate field from Joseph Ayo Babalola University or any other recognized university with a minimum of second class honours or postgraduate diploma in cognate area from any recognized institution of learning with a CGPA not less than 4.0 on a 5 point scale.
- Candidates for admission into Food Science and Technology (Master of Science) who graduated with a minimum of second class lower division in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Agriculture, Engineering or any other related disciplines may be considered but such candidates will be required to make up for deficiencies as appropriate.
- A graduate with a bachelor of science degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science may be considered for master of Business Administration with option in Insurance and Risk Management.
- A postgraduate degree in Architecture qualifies for admission into a master of science degree programme in Architecture. A candidate other than a graduate of Joseph Ayo Babalola University must produce evidence of industrial training totaling a minimum period of six months.
- Candidates will be required to take an oral or written interview.
JABU Admission Requirements for PGD Programmes.
Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must posses the following:
- Five ‘O’ level credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- HND or its equivalent in a cognate field from a recognized Institution, or minimum of a Third Class Degree from a recognized University.
How to Apply for JABU Postgraduate Form.
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to the e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your biodata and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for a response from the admission officer for further instructions on the screening date
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.