Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain JABU JUPEB form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2020/2021 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun state and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and all over the World.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University, English Language inclusive.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
How to Apply for JABU JUPEB Admission Form
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: JUPEB Coordinator – 08023026146, 07032307051 or visit JUPEB/non-university affiliations office at College of Environmental Studies Building at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.