Igbinedion University School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 (New & old-Students at all levels).
Igbinedion University School Fees Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online – See more details below.
How much is Igbinedion University Acceptance fee
This is an announcement that all the Igbinedion University newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment.
Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Igbinedion University Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
Igbinedion University School Fees Breakdown for 2020/2021
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)|
|COURSES/LEVELS||100-300 Level / Direct Entry Students||400 – 500 Level|
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- All fees are paid through e-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N10,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00|
|100 Level Students|
200 Level & Above
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N10,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
- Additional Fees is not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
Payment details for ADDITIONAL FEES:
For items number 12, 13, and 14, see payment details below:
|Book Deposit||Zenith Bank Plc.|
A/C No: 1013249587
|Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||Zenith Bank|
A/C No: 1012355544
|Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||ABC Microfinance Bank|
A/C Name: Department of Pharmacy
A/C No: 1014506364
Items 1-11 on the Additional Fees table above should be paid to any of the accounts below:
|SN||BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||ZENITH BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Administrative Account||1011050158|
|2||ACCESS BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Web Holding Account||0040621193|
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08034695023, Registrar – 08033958334
How To Pay Your Igbinedion University School Fees & Acceptance fee:
Follow this steps below to make your Igbinedion University School Fees & Acceptance fee payment:
- Login to the portal
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card
- Etranzact: Write down your “payment_it” and then take the payment_id to the bank and pay. You will be given a payment receipt. Return with the payment receipt number. Click on the “Pay via Etranzact Payoutlet” button. On the page that comes up enter the “Confirmation Pin” in your etranzact payment receipt and click “Submit to Etranzact” button
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for.
If you are still confused on how to pay your Igbinedion University acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
- Igbinedion University Admission List Status Checker
- Get Igbinedion University Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See Igbinedion University School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete Igbinedion University Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the Igbinedion University School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.