Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) is now selling forms for its 2020/2021 academic session undergraduate admission screening for UTME and Direct Entry candidates. See the requirements and how to obtain Igbinedion University Post UTME Form below.
Have you been searching for Igbinedion University Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session?
If Yes, then this is a Complete guide for Igbinedion University Post UTME form 2020/2021 and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
If you have chosen the Igbinedion University as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is Igbinedion University POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
This is to inform you that the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session are Out. The deadline to apply is now 31st of January 2021.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the first year and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
So if you want to Know when Igbinedion University post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is Igbinedion University Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Igbinedion University.
So The Igbinedion University Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For Igbinedion University Post Utme 2020
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Undergraduate Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Date
The Igbinedion University Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled will be communicated to applicants during and after registration.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
Igbinedion University Post UTME Form Closing Date
The deadline to apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME is 31st January 2021.
- Igbinedion University Admission List Status Checker
- See Igbinedion University School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete Igbinedion University Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2020/2021 Igbinedion University Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.