Updated information on Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session: IBBU Post UTME exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session will soon commenced.
All interested are to See the Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details and How to Apply below.
The School management is inviting all prospective applicants who chose IBBU Lapai, as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 and above are welcome to apply for the 2020/2021 admission.
IBBU Admission Eligibility and Requirements 2020
Applicants that made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE and scored a Jamb Cut off mark Score of 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for IBBU UTME O’Level results screening/verification Portal
- Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- Prospective candidates are required to make a payment of; Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU 2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
Step 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Visit the University’s website; http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/
- Scroll down to “UTME QUICK LINKS” and click on the Check eligibility link or CLICK HERE to check it.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to confirm if you are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter your mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Step 2: PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris (Skye) Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa). Other banks will be listed subsequently.
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online.
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
STEP 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
- Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Registration Number and Phone No.
- Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
- You can Log into IBBU UTME/DE results submission Portal here.
IBBU Admission Help Line
Any candidate that has a complain should direct it to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBBU Post UTME Admission Application Deadline
The sales and submission of IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening Form will end on Wednesday 21st August, 2020.
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance..