Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. Cut-off mark is 170. Only candidates who chose the institution as first choice are eligible to apply. Closing date is 30th November 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
This is the most updated information on Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session: IBBU Post UTME exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
All interested are to see, observe and make move for the Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details and How to Apply below.
The School management is inviting all prospective applicants who chose IBBU Lapai, as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 and above are welcome to apply for the 2020/2021 admission.
IBBU Admission Eligibility and Requirements 2020
Applicants that made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE and scored a JAMB Cut off mark Score of 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for IBBU UTME O’Level results screening/verification Portal
- Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- Prospective candidates are required to make a payment of; Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU 2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
Step 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Visit the University’s website; http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/
- Scroll down to “UTME QUICK LINKS” and click on the Check eligibility link or CLICK HERE to check it.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to confirm if you are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter your mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Step 2: PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris (Skye) Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa). Other banks will be listed subsequently.
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online.
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
STEP 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
- Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Registration Number and Phone No.
- Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
- You can Log into IBBU UTME/DE results submission Portal here.
Any candidate that has a complain should direct it to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or send an email to [email protected].
IBBU Post UTME Admission Application Deadline
The sales and submission of IBBU Lapai Post-UTME Screening Form will end on 30th of November 2020.
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance.
IBBU Post UTME FAQ
– (Q 1.) I have checked the eligibility status and i am eligible to submit my O’Level examination result(s). What is the next step for me to take?
Answer :You must generate your transaction ID/print out the eligibility confirmation/bank payment slip which contains your basic JAMB information and further instructions on how you should proceed.
You should then proceed to payment by either going to the banks listed on the portal and make the appropriate payment or you can pay online using your ATM card. After your payment, allow for few minutes to receive a text message before returning to portal to continue with the online result submission exercise.
Log in using your JAMB Reg. No and your phone no to submit your result(s) . Check the INSTRUCTIONS above for a detailed guideline.
(Q 2.) I have checked my eligibility and have made payment but don’t know how to log in and submit my result(s).
Answer :Your payment must be confirmed and your account activated by the University first before you can log in and submit your result(s). Check the INSTRUCTIONS above for a detailed guideline.
(Q 3.) I have submitted my result(s) but want to change some information on my submission. Can i edit my result(s) submission ?
Answer : Yes, you can come back for an unlimited number of times to edit and re-submit your result(s) as long as it is within the submission period.
(Q 4.) If i forgot my JAMB – UTME/DE registration number, can i retrieve them ?
Answer : Yes, you can retrieve your JAMB – UTME/DE registration number by reporting to JAMB and not the university.
(Q 5.) I keep on getting an error message when i attempted to log in, What does this mean ?
Answer : It means your payment is not confirmed and your account not yet activated on the portal. You should allow for few minutes and must have receive a text message after making payment before you can continue.
If you are sure that you have waited for the period of time, then contact the university via email or phone with your eligibility acknowledgement slip and the teller to validate and or confirmed the payment or call any of the help lines.
(Q 6.) I keep on getting an error message “The name XXXXXXXX is already taken.”. What does this mean ?
Answer : It means the JAMB No you are attempting to use has already been used by another user. Contact the ICT unit of the university by using the contact form on the university main website.
(Q 7.) Is there any Special arrangements for students with disabilities to use the online portal ?
Answer : Special arrangements can be made for candidates who, due to a disability, cannot use the online service. Candidates who fall into this category should contact the I.C.T unit in person.