IBBU Direct Entry form for 2020/2021: All interested candidates that wishes to apply for Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Read down to see IBBU Direct Entry requirements and how to apply below. The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
IBBU Direct Entry Admission and Programmes are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in IBBU
In Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, candidates that gained admission through direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
How Much is IBBU Direct Entry Form
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Direct Entry Form and screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
Is IBBU direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the IBBU direct entry form for 2020/2021 can be obtainable on the Official Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Direct Entry Admission portal.
IBBU Direct Entry Requirements
Below is the compulsory Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
How to Apply for IBBU Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online.
Step 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Visit the University’s website; http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng
- Scroll down to “UTME QUICK LINKS” and click on the Check eligibility link or CLICK HERE to check it.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to confirm if you are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter your mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Step 2: PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris (Skye) Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa). Other banks will be listed subsequently.
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online.
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
STEP 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
- Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Registration Number and Phone No.
- Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
- You can Log into IBBU UTME/DE results submission Portal here.
Eligibility for IBBU D.E Admission?
- It is not all candidates that apply for IBBU direct entry admission who took part in the 2020 JAMB Exam that will be admitted.
- All interested candidates can apply for IBBU direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the IBBU direct entry Admission Criteria.
- Applying for IBBU direct entry Admission is based on your choice of entry into the school.
- Direct entry admission into IBBU is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
- But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.