IBBU admission list out for the 2020/2021 academic session is out?
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2020 admission exercise, that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
So Are you one of the candidates that took part in IBBU 2020 Post-UTME Admission exercise 2020?
If yes, then here is a guide on how you can check your IBBU 2020/2021 admission status on Jamb Caps or through IBBU admission Checker portal.
IBBU is popularly known as Ibrahim Badamasi Babangia University recently advise their candidates to check their 2020/2021 admission status.
All candidates that participated in IBBU 2020 Post UTME screening exercise are advise to check their Admission status following the Guidelines below.
How to Check IBBU Admission Status Online Via Jamb Caps
Admission status for IBBU can only be checked via the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the instructions below to check your admission status today:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IBBU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How To check IBBU admission Status Via IBBU Admission Portal
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to IBBU admission status checking portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/.
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Check Admission Status button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Admitted are to ACCEPT or REJECT their n JAMB portal — You can Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS here.
What Next if Admitted?
Proceed and pay your acceptance fee payment and go for freshers registration after accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS.
We say huge congratulations to everyone that made it to the IBBU Merit admission list .
Please kindly Exercise patience if your name is not on the list as subsequent lists will be released soon.
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance..