In this post, we will show you easy steps to reprint JAMB slips and when you should receive it. Your Jamb slip can be reprinted within few minutes. Its that easy.
Please note that the Jamb Slip contains very vital information about the confirmation of your exam date and venue of your screening exercise.
JAMB is currently sending out the 2020 UTME Exam Slip to Candidates’ email addresses. Learn how to easily get yours.
For those curious about the date you are allowed to do reprinting of slip, please read on to know the date of Reprinting and also your exam venue.
Information reaching us has it that all candidates are expected to reprint their registration slips to know the details of their exam beginning from March 07, 2020.
Steps Required to Re-Print JAMB 2020 Exam Slip.
Jamb will send the slip via email. If you do not get yours, then try the simple option below.
1. Log on to JAMB website @ https://jamb.org.ng
2. Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.3. You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
3. You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
4. You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
5. You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Note: All Exam Slips are currently being sent and delivery is in batches. If you are yet to receive a mail from JAMB, be patient and keep checking your email address for the mail.
Ensure you check both Inbox and SPAM folders. If you eventually get the mail from JAMB, simply look for an attachment that comes with the mail. This attachment is a PDF file, named most likely as your JAMB registration number.
First, download the PDF file to your phone or computer system to ensure you now have it offline. If you have a printer at home, you can print the Exam Slip directly from the computer without having to visit the Business Centre or Cyber Cafe.
If you downloaded it with your phone, you can also attach the phone to your home computer and also print it from the printer attached to the computer system.
If you don’t have a printer at home, then head to any Business Center or Cyber Cafe, log into your email, re-download the Exam Slip and ask that an operator should help you print the Exam Slip.
VERY IMPORTANT! Print 2 Copies of the Exam Slip because you would be required to submit 1 of them at the Exam Centre. You will then keep the other copy for reference.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.