GSU Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 and Requirements: New update on Gombe State Univeristy Direct Entry (GSU Direct Entry form 2020/2021 & Admission Requirements)
All information about the Gombe State Univeristy (GSU Direct Entry form 2020/2021 & admission Requirements) for 2020/2021 Academic session will be discuss here.
All Direct Entry Candidates that made GSU their first choice and wishes to apply for Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is GSU Direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is GSU Direct Entry Form?
The Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2,000.
How to Apply for GSU Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.gsu.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Qualification for GSU Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
GSU Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Gombe State Univeristy Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Gombe State Univeristy as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- GSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get GSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See GSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete GSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.