Few days ago, Glo introduced a time based YouTube data plans that allows you to watch and stream videos on YouTube for as low as 50 Naira for 1 hour. This data is only usable on YouTube app and YouTube web.
In this today’s post, I’ll teach you how to power all apps using Psiphon PRO VPN with Glo YouTube data bundle.
For as low as N50 Naira, you will be given 500MB to stream YouTube videos for 1 hour. This plan is cool if you love spending more time on YouTube. But wait, you can now use the data for all apps using Psiphon PRO VPN.
HOW TO POWER ALL APPS USING PSIPHON PRO VPN WITH GLO YOUTUBE DATA
- All you have to do is subscribe for Glo Youtube data.
- After subscribing to your preferred YouTube plan, kindly move to the next steps
- Download Psiphon PRO VPN Here
- Launch the VPN and tap on Start to Connect
- Then wait for about 10 seconds for it to connect
- When it’s Connected, minimize the VPN and start browsing and downloading on all apps.
That’s all friends. If you have any questions, then post them in the comment box below and I’ll reply to you immediately.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.