Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 180. Registration starts 4th Aug and ends 31st January 2021. Candidates who didn’t choose FUTO can apply. Also FUTO Direct entry form is out.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri, (FUTO) Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 academic sessions are out. Application commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020, and closes on Tuesday, January 31, 2021.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- Candidates who choose FUTO as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO Post-Utme Screening Method.
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19. More details to be announced later.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
The official cost for the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Then click on “Click Here to Apply” for UTME and Click here to Apply for Direct Entry Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page (same links above) and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
Is FUTO Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Out?
Yes, We are pleased to inform the interested aspirants of the Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the post UTME form for 2020 session is out.
Is FUTO Direct Entry Form Out 2020/2021 Session?
Yes! This is to inform the general public that the FUTO Direct Entry form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.