Federal University Of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 Is Out: See How To Register –In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirements needed in obtaining Federal University of Technology, Minna Direct Entry, futminna direct entry 202/2021, futminna direct entry courses and how to register for the form.
This page is contains all information as regard Federal University of Technology, Minna direct entry form 2020/2021, I earlier wrote an article on FUTMINNA Post Utme Form, a lot of Federal University of Technology, Minna Direct Entry aspirants has been asking me question about FUTMINNA Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to in this short article.
Without much further ado, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Federal University of Technology, Minna as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Direct Entry 2020/2021?
Federal University of Technology, Minna Direct Entry form is N2,250.00 (Two Thousand two hundred and fifty Naira only) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
How To Apply For Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
Follow the procedures listed below to apply for Federal University of Technology, Minna direct entry form:
- CLICK HERE to start the application
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Select ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Select ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Select the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Select the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.