Federal University Of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session [REVISED].
The revised calendar of academic activities at the Federal University Of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) for the first semester and second semester, 2019/2020 academic session. See FUTMINNA academic calendar below.
This is to inform all the students of the Federal University Of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) that the senate of the institution has released the revised academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FUTMINNA Academic Calendar
- Monday 1st February 2021: Resumption/Continuation of Lectures for all Levels
- Monday 22nd February 2021 to Saturday 27th February 2021: First Semester Examinations for small classes
- Monday 22nd February 2021 to Saturday 6th March 2021: e-Exam for 100 Level Students & Large classes
- Monday 15th March 2021 to Friday 27th August 2021: SIWES for all Schools with the exception of SAAT & SSTE students (25 Weeks)
- Wednesday 7th April 2021: School Board to meet and consider First Semester Results
- Wednesday 14th April 2021: Submission of Results to Scrutiny Committee
- Wednesday 28th April 2021: Senate to Consider First Semester Results
- Monday 15th March 2021: Second Semester begins/Lectures commence for all levels
- Wednesday 24th March 2021: SIWES Orientation (SAAT & SSTE)
- Monday 26th April 2021 to Friday 7th May 2021: e-Test & Mid-Semester C.A.
- Monday 7th June 2021 to Saturday 12th June 2021: Second Semester Examination, except 400 Level
- Monday 7th June 2021 to Saturday 26th June 2021: e-Exam for 100 Level Students and Large Classes
- Monday 28th June 2021 to Friday 6th July 2021: SWEP/Field Trip (6 Weeks)
- Wednesday 7th July 2020: School Board to Meet and Consider Second Semester Results
- Monday 12th July 2021: Submission of Results to Scrutiny Committee
- Wednesday 14th July 2021: Special Senate to Consider Second Semester Results
NEW SESSION 2020/2021:
- Monday 28th June 2021 – Resumption of 100 Level Fresh Students
- Monday 26th July 2021 – Resumption of 200 to 400 Level Returning Students
- Monday 6th September 2021: Resumption of 500 Level Returning students.
- Courses with more than 200 STUDENTS should be conducted through e-Exam
- Every Saturday has been declared for Staff Fitness exercise from 6.30 am – 8.00 am (All staff are advised to turn up for it)
- Every Wednesday of the week, Lecturers are to end by 2.00 pm for sporting activities for all students.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.