Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal: On this page today, I will be giving you all the latest updates on the FUOYE Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal with you.
LATEST UPDATE: Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now gradually on the JAMB CAPS portal. Any admitted candidate who does not update his/her record accordingly on the JAMB CAPS within a week of this notice may lose his/her admission opportunity. You are hereby required to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on the FUOYE screening portal.
Some candidates have started seeing Admission in Progress (AIP). Very soon it will change to congratulations you have been offered admission.
If you see AIP, then congratulations you will be offered admission. If you didn’t see AIP, please don’t panic yet. All hope is not yet lost as the admission is still in progress.
Once Again, You are highly Welcome to the this latest update on FUOYE Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal. This is where you will get all the necessary guides on the FUOYE Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal, FUOYE Admission List portal, FUOYE Admission 1st, 2nd and 3rd List.
In fact, this page will guide you on everything regarding the FUOYE Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and so on.
FUOYE DEPARTMENT & JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti admission list is said to contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: The list below contains only names of admitted candidate for those that apply to Federal University, Oye-Ekiti via JAMB UTME or Direct Entry.
- 1 IS FUOYE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
- 2 How to Check FUOYE Admission List Via the Admission Status checker Portal.
- 3 How to Check FUOYE Admission List via JAMB CAPS
- 4 How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
IS FUOYE ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
This notice is to inform all prospective students of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the management of FUOYE has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List Via the Admission Status checker Portal.
You can easily Check your FUOYE Admission List Status via Jamb Portal as Guided below.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your FUOYE Admission Status via Jamb portal..
How to Check FUOYE Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Steps To Check Your 2020/2021 Admission Status In CAPS Portal.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message.
The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select you examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Note: Like I said up there;
- If you are using mobile phone to check it, you will see only “Welcome”, If you see this, then just calm down.
- If you are using Chrome Browser, then just navigate and Use “desktop version” of your browser to see the menu and then click on check admission status to view your Admission Status.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.” If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below are the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for reviewing.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if FUOYE has offered you Admission.
If FUOYE has Admitted you on JAMB CAPS, then you have to note that:
- All Successfully admitted candidates in FUOYE are on a serious note advised to ensure that they indicate their interest in the Admission by accepting or rejecting the Admission offered. This should be done on time so as to enable the processing of their admission.
- If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable and greyed out).
- If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable).
- If you Click on “Reject” then it means you are not interested in the Admission and therefore, your Admission will be called-off.
- If you Click on “Accept” then it means you are interested in the Admission and therefore, the school will Update your name on their Admission list/portal.
What to do if FUOYE Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately.
Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the FUOYE Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
More Guides for Quick Admission
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter 2020 [Easiest Steps]
- Check the Admission list for other schools here
- If you are not admitted, then change your course and Institution to secure Admission
- check your Admission status
- Check and upload your O’level on JAMB Portal here