The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is now selling the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening application form for admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session. The cut-off mark is 160. Candidates who didn’t choose the FUOTUOKE can also apply. The deadline to apply is 22nd December 2020. See other important details.
On this page today, I will be discussing with you all that you need to know about the FUOTUOKE POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.fuotuoke.edu.ng)
To remind you once again, this article will be guiding you on the FUOTUOKE POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, FUOTUOKE required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the FUOTUOKE POST UTME Exercise 2020.
All aspirants of Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission in FUOTUOKE.
- 1 How Much Is FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form?
- 2 Is FUOTUOKE POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
- 3 FUOTUOKE JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
- 4 Eligibility for FUOTUOKE Post UTME application 2020/2021
- 5 FUOTUOKE POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
- 6 Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa Direct Entry 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 7 How To Apply For Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa FUOTUOKE Post UTME 2020/2021.
- 8 Deadline for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Registration 2020
How Much Is FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form.
This price is also applicable to Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa.
So The Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Is FUOTUOKE POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
We are pleased to inform you tha the Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa, (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Registration started on 3rd August and will end on 22nd December 2020.
On this page, we will show you eligibility, available courses, how to apply, and other vital information you need to know on the post UTME screening form.
Update: The Application portal closure has been extended. A new date of closure will be stated here in due course.
FUOTUOKE JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE cut off mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Eligibility for FUOTUOKE Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE POST UTME screening Exercise 2020.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
FUOTUOKE will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
FUOTUOKE POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The FUOTUOKE Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the FUOTUOKE POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have to choose FUOTUOKE as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
- Candidates must choose Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts, and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB; BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply For Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa FUOTUOKE Post UTME 2020/2021.
To apply for the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa, FUOTUOKE POST UTME Screening exercise 2020/2021 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.FUOTUOKE.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Registration 2020
The deadline for the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is 22nd December 2020.
But the Deadline for the Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa – FUOTUOKE POST UTME is usually 2 months from the Starting date.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FUOTUOKE POST UTME and Admission Exercise
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the FUOTUOKE POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline.
Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting results will not be attended to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2020/2021 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2020 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.