Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA Post UTME screening exercise application procedure, and guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session. FULOKOJA post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
On this page today, i will be discussing with you all that you need to know about FULOKOJA POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.fulokoja.edu.ng)
To remind you once again, this article will be guiding you on the FULOKOJA POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, FULOKOJA required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the FULOKOJA POST UTME Exercise 2020.
All aspirants of Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission in FULOKOJA.
- 1 How Much Is FULOKOJA Post UTME Form?
- 2 Is FULOKOJA POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
- 3 FULOKOJA JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
- 4 Eligibility for FULOKOJA Post UTME application 2020/2021
- 6 FULOKOJA POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
- 7 Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State Direct Entry 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 9 How To Apply For Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State FULOKOJA Post UTME 2020/2021.
- 10 Deadline for FULOKOJA Post UTME Registration 2020
How Much Is FULOKOJA Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form.
This price is also applicable to Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State.
So The Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Is FULOKOJA POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
No! As at the time of writing this article, Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA POST UTME 2020 is not yet out.
However, FULOKOJA 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when FULOKOJA post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
FULOKOJA JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
See Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State Cut Off Mark for Each Department here…..
Eligibility for FULOKOJA Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA POST UTME screening Exercise 2020.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
FULOKOJA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
FULOKOJA POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The FULOKOJA Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the FULOKOJA POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have choose FULOKOJA as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
- Candidates must choose Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply For Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State FULOKOJA Post UTME 2020/2021.
To apply for the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State,, FULOKOJA POST UTME Screening exercise 2020/2021 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.FULOKOJA.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the FULOKOJA Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for FULOKOJA Post UTME Registration 2020
The deadline for the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is not yet announced.
But the Deadline for the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FULOKOJA POST UTME and Admission Exercise
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the FULOKOJA POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline.
Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attend to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
That was the guide on the FULOKOJA POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the FULOKOJA POST UTME Exercise 2020..
All aspirants of Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State – FULOKOJA should follow that guideline below to gain admission in FULOKOJA.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admitted into that tertiary institution of your dream.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2020/2021 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2020 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here..