Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State, FULOKOJA Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal: This information is for candidates who participated in FULOKOJA 2021/2022 POST UTME screening and perform very well in the POST UTME Screening. The Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Admission list for 2021/2022 academic session is out.
UPDATE: FULOKOJA has admitted more students on their portal. Students are advised to check their admission status now!
Once Again, You are highly Welcome to the this latest update on FULOKOJA Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal. This is where you will get all the necessary guides on the FULOKOJA Admission List 2021, Admission Status checker Portal, FULOKOJA Admission List portal, FULOKOJA Admission 1st, 2nd and 3rd List.
In fact, this page will guide you on everything regarding the FULOKOJA Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and so on.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State admission list is said to contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: The list below contains only names of admitted candidate for those that apply to Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State via JAMB UTME or Direct Entry.
IS FULOKOJA ADMISSION LIST FOR OUT?
The Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) has released her 2020/2021 admission list for all courses. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List.
As of the time of this update, the FULKOJA Admission List could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal.
Candidates are to follow the procedure to check their admission status:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Note: Like I said up there;
- If you are using mobile phone to check it, you will see only “Welcome”, If you see this, then just calm down.
- If you are using Chrome Browser, then just navigate and Use “desktop version” of your browser to see the menu and then click on check admission status to view your Admission Status.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process. JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.” If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below are the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for reviewing.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if FULOKOJA has offered you Admission.
If FULOKOJA has Admitted you on JAMB CAPS, then you have to note that:
- All Successfully admitted candidates in FULOKOJA are on a serious note advised to ensure that they indicate their interest in the Admission by accepting or rejecting the Admission offered. This should be done on time so as to enable the processing of their admission.
- If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable and greyed out).
- If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable).
- If you Click on “Reject” then it means you are not interested in the Admission and therefore, your Admission will be called-off.
- If you Click on “Accept” then it means you are interested in the Admission and therefore, the school will Update your name on their Admission list/portal.
What to do if FULOKOJA Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately.
Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the FULOKOJA Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
More Guides for Quick Admission
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter 2020 [Easiest Steps]
- Check Admission list for other schools here
- If you are not admitted, then change your course and Institution to secure Admission
- check your Admission status
- Check and upload your O’level on JAMB Portal here
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.