Federal University Dutsin-ma, FUDMA Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The Cut-off mark is 160-180. Deadline to apply is 4th October, 2020. See how to apply and other details below.
On this page today, I will be discussing with you all that you need to know about the FUDMA POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.fudma.edu.ng)
All aspirants of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission to FUDMA. The registration will end on Sunday, 4th of October, 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
- 1 FUDMA JAMB & Admission Cut Off Mark.
- 2 Eligibility for FUDMA Post UTME application 2020/2021
- 3 FUDMA POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
- 4 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina Direct Entry 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 5 How To Apply for FUDMA Post UTME for 2020/2021 Admission Session.
Is FUDMA Post UTME Form Out?
No as at the time of writing this article, FUDMA post UTME form is not yet out. This is to inform the public that the Federal University Dutsin-ma, (FUDMA). FUDMA Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session will on sale from Monday, 7th of September, 2020.
How Much Is FUDMA Post UTME Form?
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA Post UTME application form is Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
FUDMA JAMB & Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDMA) cut off mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2020/2021 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — at least and above 180.
- Private Universities — at least 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — at least 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for FUDMA Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA POST UTME screening Exercise 2020.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUDMA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
FUDMA POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The FUDMA Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score atleast 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the FUDMA POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed FUDMA as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
- Candidates must choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply for FUDMA Post UTME for 2020/2021 Admission Session.
To apply for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina,, FUDMA POST UTME Screening exercise 2020/2021 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.fudma.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the FUDMA Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for FUDMA Post UTME Registration 2020
The deadline for the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is Sunday, 4th October 2020 at 12:00 midnight.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FUDMA POST UTME and Admission Exercise
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the FUDMA POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline. Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attend to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Helpful guide for Quick Admission
Getting admission into any Nigerian University is not very easy as you think…
In fact see this:
In the past year, below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the schools listed below:
- FUDMA – 84,326
- NAU – 82,384
- UNIBEN – 80,216
- UNN – 79,842
- FUDMA – 78,265
- OAU – 65,653
- ABU – 60,691
- UNIPORT – 48,850
- FUDMA – 45,851
- EVANS – 43,503
And below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the courses listed below:
- Med. & Surgery – 116,037
- Accounting – 101,877
- Economics – 98,967
- Law – 87,385
- Business Admin – 82,551
- Mass Comm. – 69,836
- Political Sci. – 69,047
- Computer Sci. – 67,996
- Microbiology – 47,097
- Biochemistry – 37,318
- Nursing – N/A
- Pharmacy – N/A
- Mechanical – 32,493
- Civil Engineering – 32,223
Now you can see how competitive it is to gain admission into Tertiary institution. But to help you get admission easily, I will advise you to:
- Only apply for less competitive but valuable courses.
- Only apply to less competitive tertiary institutions (no too much applicants).
- Don’t apply for a professional course, but if you have to apply for a professional course, then you should go for a less competitive tertiary institution that offers this professional course or make sure you score very High in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions above, but if you have to apply to one of these top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions, then you have to go for a very less competitive course e.g. Education and Agriculture courses or read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top 14 Courses with highest applicants above, but if you have to apply to any of these courses, then you have to go for a very less competitive tertiary institution where that course is offered or You have to read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
Final Advice on FUDMA Admission:
That was the guide on the FUDMA POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the FUDMA POST UTME Exercise 2020.. All aspirants of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina – FUDMA should follow that guideline below to gain admission in FUDMA.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admitted into that tertiary institution of your dream.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2020/2021 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2020 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here