Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
On this page today, i will be discussing with you all that you need to know about FUD POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.fud.edu.ng)
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all prospective students of Federal University, Dutse for the 2020/2021 academic session who did ‘Change Of Institution’ and it reflected on their JAMB CAPS but are not gaining access to the P-UTME portal are advised to go to the MIS-ICT centre on campus to rectify the mishap. Such a step to deny access was taken to mitigate mistakes. NOTE: no fees attached.
To remind you once again, this article will be guiding you on the FUD POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, FUD required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the FUD POST UTME Exercise 2020. All aspirants of Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission in FUD.
- 1 How Much Is FUD Post UTME Form?
- 2 Is FUD POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
- 3 FUD JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
- 4 Eligibility for FUD Post UTME application 2020/2021
- 5 FUD POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
- 6 Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State Direct Entry 2020/21 Eligibility.
- 7 How To Apply For Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State FUD Post UTME 2020/2021.
- 8 Deadline for FUD Post UTME Registration 2020
How Much Is FUD Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State.
So The Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Is FUD POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
This is to announce to the general public that the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD POST UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FUD JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2020/2021 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for FUD Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD POST UTME screening Exercise 2020. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUD will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
FUD POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The FUD Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score atleast 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the FUD POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed FUD as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
- Candidates must choose Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply For Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State FUD Post UTME 2020/2021.
To apply for the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State,, FUD POST UTME Screening exercise 2020/2021 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.fud.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the FUD Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for FUD Post UTME Registration 2020
The deadline for the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is not yet announced. But the Deadline for the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FUD POST UTME and Admission Exercise
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the FUD POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline. Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attended to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Final Advice on FUD Admission:
That was the guide on the FUD POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the FUD POST UTME Exercise 2020.. All aspirants of Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State – FUD should follow that guideline below to gain admission in FUD.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admitted into that tertiary institution of your dream.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2020/2021 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2020 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here