Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), Ondo State, has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL), post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji First Batch Admission List
Currently, Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the Polytechnic website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.