Nekede Poly ND Full-Time Form: Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Registration Portal for 2020/2021 Session is Out. Candidates who chose the school as first and second choice can apply. Cut-off mark is 180. Closing Date is 31st August 2020. See more details below.
We are pleased to inform interested aspirants that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
Latest Update: Candidates who used Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as 2nd or 3rd choice must go to JAMB website and change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their FIRST CHOICE before they will be considered for admission.
See the category of candidates eligible to apply
Candidates Eligible to Purchase Nekede Poly Post UTME Form
All candidates who obtained a score of 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as their FIRST or SECOND choice are eligible to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who chose Federal Poly Nekede as 2nd or 3rd choice must change the school to their First choice before they will be considered for admission. See how to Change your Institution.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to fedpolynekede.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
The following particulars are required:
- O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- 2020/2021 UTME Score.
- JAMB subject combination for the course applied. (You can ask us of the accurate correct subject combination below).
- STEP 1: Go to www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 30th August 2020.
NB: Any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
We wish you the best of luck and pray you get admission this year.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.