Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Change of Course Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released. The deadline to apply is 31st January 2020. The application is free. See details below.
This is to inform all Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti post UTME candidates who did not meet the required cut-off mark for their program that the school management has released a change of course form.
All applicants should note that they can only apply for a change of course in the following departments.
Available Departments for Federal Poly Ado Change of Course
1. Banking and Finance
4. Purchasing and Supply
5. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
6. Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
7. Horticultural Technology
8. Fisheries Technology
9. Architectural Technology
10. Building Technology
11. Estate Management
12. Quantity Surveying
13. Surveying and Geo-informatics
14. Urban and Regional Planning
15. Arts & Industrial Design
16. Glass Technology
Requirements for the Change of Course
- Make sure you meet the required cut-off mark for the course you want to change to
- Also, make sure you check the O’level requirements required for the course. [See Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Courses and Requirements Page]
Procedure for Change of Course
Applicants who wish to change to any of the above departments are to follow the laid down procedure:
1. Carefully consider the O’ Level requirement of the department you wish to apply to. Information on the O’Level requirement can be found on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Page.
2. Send an email to email@example.com clearly stating:
i. Applicant’s FULL NAMES
ii. Application Number ( ensure this number is correct )
iii. Phone Number of the Applicant
iv. New Department of Choice
3. Wait for an Email Notification that your Change of Course has been Approved.
4. RE-PRINT your Post UTME Screening Form using your RRR. (This is very important!).
Please Note the Following:
- Applicants who previously applied using awaiting results should endeavor to upload their O’level result and RE-PRINT their Post-UTME screening form. (Important!)
- Application for ND Full-Time Morning Form closes on the 31st of January, 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.