The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the FCT School of Midwifery admission form below.
This is to announce to the general public that the management of FCT School of Nursing Gwgwalada has released its 2021/2022 admission form for suitable candidates who wish to study in the college.
Requirement For FCT School of Nursing Admission
- A candidate who want to apply for this admission form must have at least 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or GCE certificate, it should not be more than two sittings, with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English and biology
- The result should not be 10 years since he examination is written
- An applicant must be from 17 years of age and above
NOTE: Pregnant women should not apply for this admission
How Much Is FCT School of Nursing B.Sc Admission Form
The college commenced the sale of their admission form at the cost of N5, 000 (Five Thousand Naira only).
How to Apply for FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- a Non-refundable fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Midwifery/Nursing Gwagwalada
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principals, FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 19th July, 2021.
Entrance examination hold from 26th to 30 July, 2021. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from 21st July, 2021. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.