Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) Post UTME form for 2020/2021 is out. The Cut-off mark to apply is 160-200 and the Deadline to apply is 11th September, 2020. Form cost N2,000. The ESUT Direct Entry Form is also out. Candidates who did not choose the university can apply. See how to apply and other details below.
Is ESUT POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
We are pleased to inform you that Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT) POST UTME form for 2020 is out. However, all interested qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
The on-line registration started on Monday, 10th August, 2020 and shall end on Friday, 11th September, 2020. The website closes on Saturday, 12th September, 2020 at 12 midnight.
How Much Is ESUT Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Enugu State University Of Science And Technology.
So The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
ESUT JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For ESUT Post Utme 2020
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
ESUT Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen ESUT as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose ESUT as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
ESUT Post UTME Form Closing Date
The deadline to apply for ESUT Post UTME form is 11th of September, 2020.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you more on when the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT screening and exam date will commence.
- ESUT Admission List Status Checker
- Get ESUT Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See ESUT School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete ESUT Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 ESUT Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.