Enugu State University Of Science And Technology – ESUT Post UTME form 2020/2021: Screening Date & Requirements for admission.
Is ESUT POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, ESUT 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when ESUT post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is ESUT Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Enugu State University Of Science And Technology.
So The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
ESUT JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For ESUT Post Utme 2020
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
ESUT Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen ESUT as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose ESUT as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
ESUT Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, ESUT Post UTME Registration will end.
- ESUT Admission List Status Checker
- Get ESUT Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See ESUT School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete ESUT Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 ESUT Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.