Welcome to this Eastern Palm University Ogboko – EPU Post UTME Screening form 2020/2021 & Requirements page that will guide you on everything regarding EPU Admission application in 2020.
If you have chosen the Eastern Palm University Ogboko (EPU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is EPU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Eastern Palm University Ogboko, EPU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, EPU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when EPU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is EPU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Eastern Palm University Ogboko.
So The Eastern Palm University Ogboko, EPU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
EPU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Eastern Palm University Ogboko, EPU cutoff mark for each faculty is 160:
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.So for you to be eligible for the Eastern Palm University Ogboko, EPU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
How to Register For EPU Post Utme 2020
- Visit https://utme.epu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device.
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
EPU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen EPU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose EPU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
EPU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Eastern Palm University Ogboko, EPU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Eastern Palm University Ogboko, EPU Post UTME Registration will end.
- EPU Admission List Status Checker
- Get EPU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See EPU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete EPU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 EPU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.