Ekiti State University (EKSU) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Ekiti State University School Fees 2020/2021 for New and Returning Students is out and we have updated it on this page.
EKSU, Ekiti State University School Fees Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online – See more details below;
How much is EKSU Acceptance fee
This is an announcement that all the Ekiti State University (EKSU) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment.
Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Ekiti State University Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
All freshly admitted students have to pay the acceptance fee of ₦57,000.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) School Fees Breakdown for 2020/2021
EKSU Smart School Fees.
- Most faculties have the same tuition fee of ₦170,000 for 100 level students.
- The programs from the Faculty of Administration(Business Administration, Accounting and Banking & Finance), however, cost ₦171,000 for 100 level students.
- As for 200 level and above, the fees do not differ from course to course.
- All 200 level students need to pay ₦61,500 for their tuition, while 300-600 level students need to pay ₦56,000.
- NURSING is N250,000
NOTE THAT MODE OF PAYMENT SHOULD ONLY BE DONE THROUGH THE SCHOOL PORTAL AT www.eksu.edu.ng
How To Pay Your EKSU School Fees & Acceptance fee:
Follow this steps below to make your EKSU School Fees & Acceptance fee payment:
- On your student dashboard page there is a session that shows PAY ONLINE.
- Click on it and it gives you options to pay either acceptance fees or tuition fees. if you want to pay both you can tick both.-the fees are already indicated there. just chose what you want
- There is option to pay through translate showing cards to pay with e.g master card, verve card etc chose one
- It display where to fill in your details and submit
- N500 charges are deducted from you as bank charge
- As soon as you submit 2 things happens, an sms is sent to your phone of successful payment
- A receipt is generated within your dashboard which you can click to view and then download to your computer
- Print it out for verification exercise.
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for. If you are still confused on how to pay your EKSU acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
- EKSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get EKSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See EKSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete EKSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the Ekiti State University (EKSU) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Follow the guides and make your payment successfully..
Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.