This Post is mainly for EKSU Aspirants searching for Ekiti State University, EKSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 – Application Portal & Screening Exercise Requirements:
You are welcome to this page that will guide on all that you need to know about EKSU POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Ekiti State University, EKSU has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
Is EKSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Ekiti State University, EKSU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out.
However, EKSU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when EKSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is EKSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Ekiti State University.
So The Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
EKSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Ekiti State University, EKSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Ekiti State University, EKSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Eligibility for EKSU Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Ekiti State University, EKSU their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Ekiti State University, EKSU POST UTME screening Exercise 2020.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. EKSU will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME 2020/2021
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the Ekiti State University (Eksu) Post UTME/DE link at www.eksu.edu.ng
- Tab on the “Create Account” link and enter the required details to create account.
- After creating the account, Proceed and Select 2020/2021 POST UTME application.
- Provide your Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result in the spaces provided.
- Review your details to make sure they are correct and click on “make payment”
- You will now be redirected to EKSU online payment platform. Select your payment type.
- If you are paying online, then select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. etc.).
- Enter your card details and Click ‘Pay’ to process payment.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form
- Enter your Detailed O’level result (SSCE, NECO and NABTEB).
- Review your details and confirm them.
- Click on “submit” to complete registration.
- Print out a copy of your receipt and your Post UTME Screening Form.
- That’s all
EKSU POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Ekiti State University, EKSU POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The EKSU Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the EKSU POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed EKSU as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Deadline for EKSU Post UTME Form 2020
The deadline for the Ekiti State University, EKSU POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is not yet anEKSUced. But the Deadline for the Ekiti State University, EKSU POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
EKSU POST UTME and Admission Terms and Conditions
It is mandatory that all applicants must buy and completely fill the EKSU POST UTME form and submit it before the deadline. Meanwhile, The following must be noted when applying:
- candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) must be be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Cases of Awaiting result will not be attend to.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information.Providing wrong information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
That was the guide on the EKSU POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the EKSU POST UTME Exercise 2020..
All aspirants of Ekiti State University, EKSU should follow that guideline below to gain admission in EKSU.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admission into that tertiary institution of your dream.