Here is the latest news on the Ekiti State University – EKSU Direct Entry Admission Form & Requirements 2020/2021.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry admission and programmes are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the Ekiti State University (EKSU).
In Ekiti State University (EKSU), candidates that gained admission through Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
Qualification for Ekiti State University (EKSU) Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Ekiti State University (EKSU) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Does Ekiti State University (EKSU) Accept Direct Entry application?
Ekiti State University (EKSU) accepts and offer Direct Entry Admission to Direct Entry Applicants.
But the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
All interested candidates that wishes to apply for Ekiti State University (EKSU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Ekiti State University (EKSU) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is Ekiti State University (EKSU) Form
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Ekiti State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Ekiti State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Ekiti State University (EKSU) direct entry admission.
- Create Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create jamb profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centres.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Ekiti State University (EKSU) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.eksu.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Login with JAMB registration number and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the EKSU portal to complete the screening form
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
- EKSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get EKSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See EKSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete EKSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.